Kentucky Office: 859-479-2921 Ohio Office: 513-861-8000 Toll Free: 888-811-3247
Areas & Topics

November 2016 Archives

I Was in a Car Accident: What Do I Do?

Every year, approximately six million car accidents take place in the United States. The majority of them only involve damage to the vehicle and property as opposed to drivers, passengers or pedestrians. 

I Was Bit by a Dog

f you have been bitten by a dog, you can sue the dog owner for the injuries that you have sustained. Sometimes, a settlement is reached without the need to file a lawsuit. However, there are times when you will have to sue the owner to recover the full compensation eligible to you. If you have been bitten by a dog you will need to contact a personal injury lawyer to assist you in moving forward.

Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyer


A personal injury lawyer is an attorney who provides those who have been injured due to the wrong doing or negligence of an organization or a person withpersonal-injury-lawyer-in-kentucky-300x199.jpg legal representation. A personal injury attorney possesses superior knowledge in a specific area of law referred to as "tort law." This includes damages to an individual's rights or reputation.

I Was Hit by a Car on my Bike

Call the Police

When the police arrive, the first question they are going to ask is if you have been injured? You should never say that "you are ok," if you have been knocked off your bike you are bound to have some type of injury, whether it is simply a knot or a scraped knee. Due to the adrenaline coursing through your body after the accident you may not feel the pain until a few hours later. What you should say is that you took an extremely hard knock and you need to be medically examined in order to assess the damage.

I Was Hurt on Public Property

A slip and fall accident can occur when hazards are not removed or secured by a property owner. Whether you are injured on government or private property, there is a process that you will have to go through in order to claim compensation. If you have been a victim of an accident on public property you should contact a personal injury attorney for advice.

I Got Sick After Eating at a Restaurant

Food poisoning falls under the category of a personal injury. If you fall sick after eating at a restaurant you can make a personal injury claim against the business. You will need to provide specific medical evidence to support your claim. You should contact a personal injury attorney immediately to assist you with your compensation.

I Was Injured at Work

Work place injury is common in the United States, people are injured, some seriously and a small percentage are killed on a daily basis. 

Proving Soft Tissue Damage

If you've been involved in an accident that has caused soft tissue damage, you know just how painful the injury can be.


The Law Offices of Christopher Jackson
121 East 4th Street
Covington, KY 41011

Toll Free: 888-811-3247
Phone: 513-861-8000
Phone: 859-261-1111
Fax: 859-261-0888
Map & Directions