We Help Injured People In Kentucky

If You Have Been Injured in an Accident, Call Christopher Jackson

If you've been injured in an accident, you need a personal injury attorney who is skilled and confident in the courtroom. Since 2003, Christopher Jackson has been protecting the rights of the people harmed by the negligence and misconduct of others.

Christopher Jackson has represented thousands of clients. He understands the tactics of insurance companies and knows how to protect your interests and your right to compensation. Contact our firm today to begin the road to recovery.

"You go to the doctor and we will take care of everything else." Christopher Jackson.

Christopher Jackson Protects The Rights Of Victims Suffering Personal Injuries

If you have been injured in an accident in Cincinnati, Ohio and Covington, Kentucky, Christopher Jackson Law can help you recover the compensation you need. We help people in any type of accident, including car accidents, semi-truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dangerous products or slip and fall accidents.

Christopher Jackson helps victims who have suffered personal injuries and families who have suffered the loss of a family member in a wrongful death obtain the compensation they deserve and hold the negligent parties and their insurance companies responsible. Christopher Jackson understands the struggles of accident victims, and he zealously represents their interests. Read more about 10 things to do after an accident.

Sometimes Bad Things Happen to Good People in Kentucky

Nobody likes bad guys, but sometimes good people make mistakes and Christopher Jackson knows how to help people when they are in trouble and need a criminal defense lawyer. He can prepare for trial to make sure the prosecutor can prove their case but also try to negotiate a plea bargain in your favor. He handles many federal criminal defense cases as well as felony, misdemeanor and traffic tickets cases in state court. If you made a mistake, call us to discuss your options. You may be eligible for diversion or probation. If you made a mistake years ago, you may be eligible for an expungement.